BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alan Rickman, giant of British screen and stage, dies at 69

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by EF-Roger, Jan 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Alan Rickman, one of the best-loved and most warmly admired British actors of the past 30 years, has died in London aged 69. His death was confirmed on Thursday by his family who said that he died “surrounded by family and friends”. Rickman had been suffering from cancer.

A star whose arch features and languid diction were recognisable across the generations, Rickman found a fresh legion of fans with his role as Professor Snape in the Harry Potter films.

Cast and crew on those movies were among the first to pay tribute to the actor. In a lengthy post, Daniel Radcliffe wrote that Rickman was “one of the greatest actors I will ever work with” as well as “one of the loyalest and most supportive people I’ve ever met in the film industry”.

Read more Alan Rickman, giant of British screen and stage, dies at 69

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Many people will remember Alan Rickman as professor Snape in Harry Potter, however, he has done brilliant movies such as Love Actually, Sense and Sensibility, Sweeney Todd, Die Hard etc. He was a good actor.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have just heard the news earlier today. This is really saddening. The film industry lost another legend. He will surely be missed. May he rest in peace now.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have just heard the news earlier today. This is really saddening. The film industry lost another legend. He will surely be missed. May he rest in peace now.