BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

So me and a lot of my friends play airsoft. Recently I have been learning about rebuilding, upgrading, and repairing airsoft guns.

I think I can build a business from this. I can offer all the above services and even buy and trade airsoft guns, like buying broken guns and fixing them up with high end parts to make custom guns that sell for a lot more.

Anybody with experience in this? What's the profit like? Are you mobile or do you work from home? How do you market? Where do you sell?

Titanium56 likes this.

2. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My husband was invited to play airsoft last year. His friend was persuading him to buy the gear - gun, attire, shoes, etc. But my husband is conscious of expenses for a hobby so he declined. Now I am thinking that an airsoft gun can also be needing repairs. And since there are plenty of airsoft players, I guess that's a good business. With the customization, I can see that airsoft players love to enhance what they have, from the guns up to the attire and accessories. You just need to have a solid connection to the airsoft clubs and groups.

Titanium56 and thedude like this.
  3. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

That's a good point. I find the biggest successful tactic of my offline business ventures has been networking. I think that's true for the online world as well. Becoming an expert and hanging around people who need your skills. Befriending a customer is a very smart move, from there word of mouth marketing increases.

4. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

5. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

6. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

How would you like to use your knowledge on bigger guns , PCP .22 caliber to. .45 caliber ? I have company SHU PCP Air Gun Services LLC .I'm changing business