BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Affiliate Marketing should be a part of any online business. I cannot think of many online businesses that do not find a way to include affiliate sales on their sites in some way.

Do you have a site where you feel you could generate additional revenue with affiliate sales. Would you like the opinion of an affiliate marketer, or a group of them?

Would you rather have an online business that gets leads for other companies, sales for other companies, data for other companies, all through ad and sales funnels.

Maybe you would like something that combines them.

Tell me your internet marketing dream and I'll help you find the viable answers you seek to make it happen.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015

2. Kyle Hendrix

Kyle Hendrix Entrepreneur

I am just getting started with a website that is building my brand on leadership engagement. What kind of opportunities would be available to me with affiliate marketing that could help promote my knowledge on the subject and get a return on it? Thanks!

T J Tutor likes this.
  3. Nicole Olazabal

Nicole Olazabal Business Owner Entrepreneur

Even the some of the most powerful, businessmen in the US feel that affiliate marketing is a great business. I have just recently joined one myself. It is part of an $8 Trillion market. Who doesn't like to travel?

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. Kyle Hendrix

Kyle Hendrix Entrepreneur

How do I find these opportunities? Where do I connect? What is the best way to promote the products on my website?

5. Nicole Olazabal

Nicole Olazabal Business Owner Entrepreneur

Kyle, feel free to call me at 925-775-5945 for more information. I am unable to post the link since I have not reached my minimum of 10 posts. Thanks. Look forward to speaking with you.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Awesome, building a brand is actually quite a fun side to online marketing. It allows for engagement with all of the related competitors and there is an abundance of micro niches related to your niche you can promote.

You will need to study a bit about being an advertiser. You will want to be certain to focus on traffic first. Make sure you have regularly updated high quality content that you write yourself. It is important to develop your own writing style as well as develop our own independent voice in the niche which will be the cornerstone of your brand.

High Quality Content
    High Quality Traffic
    Start building a list of your visitors immediately by offering them a newsletter weekly or bi-monthly.
    Seek out guest writers from your competitors that are more micro niche oriented in your field.

Once you have a following, then you can place your own promotions on the site. You can do this by joining a couple of affiliate networks with products to promote that are in your niche. This will give you additional income.

As well, when your traffic is significant enough, you can sell ad space to affiliate networks as well as other traffic sources.

Download the AffiliateFix Wiki in my signature below. Our sister forum AffiliateFix can be an awesome resource for you to learn more on these subjects.

The type of site you are developing is a content site. I am a content marketer and i can promise you that while it is a longer road to affiliate income, it is among the most stable and reliable earnings platforms in the affiliate space.

Let me know about more specific guidance as you need it!

T J

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I agree, of course, but I would expand that to more than the U.S. This is emerging in every market across the globe. I work with marketers at every level and do so every day. These business people and marketers are from everywhere in the free world and a few from behind the closed countries.

It's big, and there is plenty to go around.

Nicole Olazabal likes this.
  8. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

What do you think about those small EMD made only for pseudo-review purposes in order to get targeted traffic? Isn't creating a general review website an obsolete strategy?

9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Review sites, as they initially were used by marketers, were slammed by the SERPS some time ago because they didn't offer good experiences for the users and typically were not content rich. Review sites are still out there, but the newer models are feature rich sites with loads more than reviews and affiliate links. They have interviews, guest bloggers and writers, and many with real reviews from verified users.

10. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Oh, I see. I was afraid of that, honestly. I don't have the time or the resources to build something that may or may not work, especially as there are thousands of projects like these on the Internet. It really sounds like a bad mindset, but I have a limited time and I can't afford not to get a proper ROI in a relatively moderate ->fast period of time.

11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Well, in order to earn, you have to build your skill set and make an investment in paid traffic. This is as fast as it gets. You will spend money before you earn money.

As for something that may or may not work, well, that will be the case with all of your campaigns no matter how experienced you get. When we launch campaigns, we research what's working, study other marketers campaigns, then we launch our own. On average, we may launch anywhere from 5 to 10 versions of the same campaign while split testing all the variants in copy, color, ads, landers, etc. In there will be winners and losers. We take the winners and refine them and blend them until we find the one or two that we can scale big.

You said, "I can't afford not to get a proper ROI in a relatively moderate ->fast period of time". I have to say that this is not a position of strength to operate from in this business. You cannot determine in advance what campaigns will be winners and which will be losers. Nor can you determine in advance what will give you faster, or more abundant, returns.

111kg likes this.
  12. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Hello i want to know if i can use afíliate marketing for my cóming soon restaurant to generate a fan base ?

badanalyst likes this.
  13. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I absolutely agree with you. However, due to my personal circumstances, I can't invest time in a project and just HOPE that will work, because I have to operate withing a time limit. I may be missing a lot of opportunities, but I'm going to play the safe card and work for money.

14. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Business Owner Entrepreneur

Am just about launching my online store and community for National Youth Service Corp Members in Nigeria [progress.otondomarket.com] the online platform have other functions for the corp members which inludes a blog where they can get news updates, and a camp locator. Please how do you think I can bring affiliate marketing into the platform and which.

Though am presently trying to talk to some road and air transport company to integrate online booking system on our platform, but I will like to learn more and know how I can better handle affiliates.

It will also be a great pleasure if you can share a professional sample proposal I can use to propose and form such partnership or affiliate.

You can get more information about NYSC here: National Youth Service Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks

15. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Well, a fan base is not affiliate marketing. A fan base is a part of social engagement. Now, one can use social engagement to promote affiliate marketing, but they are two very distinctive elements of marketing.

A social engagement is very important to brick and mortar businesses. As well, FB is not the only social engagement to embrace. I would select no less than three social channels for a restaurant. FB, YouTube, and maybe Pinterest. I think Twitter may not be as good a performer for your interests (maybe worth investigating though).

As for affiliate marketing, I am not certain that this is as productive for a restaurant as social engagement. Restaurants generally rely heavily on word of mouth and local branding.

There are a few platforms for restaurants, Restaurant Marketing 360® very highly rated among some. Worth checking out.

Another option is to join a company like Restaurant.com, this is the nation’s largest digital marketing site for restaurants. Once a member of their partner program, their affiliate platform at Commision Junction can bring in indirect marketing responses.

To be honest, a good marketing platform is what you need, and one that employs social engagement. IMO.

16. Alan Martell

Alan Martell Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi TJ

We just recently got into a partnership with Shopify, we are a SEO company that we have successfully help many online stores in selling their product and a lot of them use the Shopify program. We are looking to start our own online stores but we do not know where to start. We are considering Dropshipping but I hear many horror stories about it, affiliate marketing stores, or invest in a product to sell thru Shopify. We prefer not to manufacture or hold any product at a location but we are willing to seek our option.

What's the best way to use our affiliation with Shopify and our SEO company to make a new venture investment to make money at a short term, within the year.

Thanks!

T J Tutor likes this.
  17. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

From what I can see, your site is not nearly finished. You've got a lot of work to do there before you can entertain using affiliates or selling ad space.

It is too soon to talk about affiliates for you. You need to finish the site and get it refined, develop traffic, and establish yourself in your niche.

Fasola Jephtah likes this.
  18. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thank you very much for the insight TJ. I will be working on your advice.

Am very grateful.

Thanks
    Jephtah Fasola

19. Sid

Sid Entrepreneur

I started a tech support services company. What help I can get?