BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. AlyssaPatterson

AlyssaPatterson Entrepreneur

I am an academic writing consultant providing freelance online assignment help at Secure Assignment in Sydney, Australia. I have vast teaching experience and I am a qualified and skilled essay and assignment writer. I take academic writing serious and I find many students struggling to write good essays and courseworks therefore I decided to provide them with free academic assistance. I have previously also worked as a freelance career planner for leading Sydney career consultancy. In my free time I am mostly reading and writing academic and inspirational stuffs. I also enjoy travelling and exploring different countries and cultures. One can aytime seek professional academic assistance online from me at Secure Assignment.

azgold likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@AlyssaPatterson, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

I am a certified English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher and worked online from home teaching individual and group lessons for those around the world. I had done it full time but struggled with teaching at times since those that had not understand English were challenging but got laid off due to funding after awhile.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur