BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. nisseni

nisseni Entrepreneur

I'm almost done building a service for the purpose of mastermind groups. Since it seems very important for entrepreneurs to be a member of, at least one, mastermind group, I've decided that I might bring value to that area.

Now I need a group of beta testers for my service. I'm not searching for a specific profile. It would be great if I could get a mix of people. Preferably both people that is currently a member of a mastermind group and people that isn't.

As a beta tester you will obviously get pre-access to this service and will be offered a life-time membership for free. As a beta tester I would like to get your input on the service as a whole, what's missing and what shouldn't be there. Also any bugs that you find is awesome to get reported.

The beta testing will start in a couple of weeks and I will need 10-15 people to start with.
    PM me and I will get in touch when it closes in.

Thanks in advance.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

From what you describe, I think you need to be more revealing as to the concept, how it works, what are the benefits, etc.

Also, from what you have posted, you will need hundreds of beta testers, not a handful as you suggest.

One more thing, this is your only post. It seems more of a pitch than a contribution, this may be why you haven't had any responses. This is a community, and being so, we tend to help those that are contributing members of our community. Just saying, you have to give to get!

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

To add more to @T J Tutor , Washington White House could not built over night. So don't be in a hurry no one yet is able to catch Time. You can only use , learn or share time.

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. nisseni

nisseni Entrepreneur

Thanks for your inputs. I was hoping to get notifications when someone quoted me.

I really didn't mean it as a pitch. Since this community is filled with people that might benefit from this kind of service I hoped to get some input. Mainly if there were any obvious bugs or "must have's".

5. Wanderer1689

Wanderer1689 Entrepreneur

Even I agree you should not be in a hurry