BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michelle, Nov 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Michelle

Michelle Entrepreneur

My name is Michelle. I am getting started with opening an Early Learning Childcare facility. Children are my passion. I am here to connect with other entrepreneurs to learn the ups and downs of running your own business.

K, dyanmarie25 and T J Tutor like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome

A learning childcare? Well that is great!

We are happy to have you.

Michelle likes this.
  3. Michelle

Michelle Entrepreneur

Thank you! I am glad to be here

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Michelle, I studied Elementary Education in college for Associates Degree and working an my B.S. in IT now. However, I am an advocate for education. I do wish you the best of luck. With any businesses there are ups and downs but you need to give it everything you have and advertise about it all ways you can locally. Such things are, local newspapers (online & off), fliers for advertising at local businesses and in the area.

Good Luck!

Michelle likes this.
  5. Michelle

Michelle Entrepreneur

Thank You!

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Michelle , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Great to have you join us.

Sweet business. Tending to our little ones is always an admirable as well as very important element in our lives.

How soon will you be launching your business?

Oh, and how did you find us?

T J

Michelle likes this.
  8. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome, Michelle. I, too, value the education of children, I am a swim instructor for children aged 2-14 at my local pool. Let me know if you need any help. :)

Michelle likes this.
  9. Michelle

Michelle Entrepreneur

Yes,the first five years of a child's life are fundamentally important. They are the foundation that shape children's future health, happiness, growth, development and learning achievement at school, in the family and community, and in life in general. I am glad to be here, lots of helpful information. I plan to start Next Monday with in home services first to build up clientele and then move to a center once things start growing. I found you on Entrepreneur.com as forums to connect with other entrepreneurs.

T J Tutor likes this.
  10. Michelle

Michelle Entrepreneur

Thanks, it's something about knowing that what you introduce to each child will have a positive impact on their little lives. Those positive childhood experiences are what I am here to provide, especially the little ones who hardly have any positivity around.

11. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

That is certainly true, the best part about it is that it's not just a job that makes money, it's a job that makes a difference to the future. :)

Michelle likes this.
  12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Michelle! Welcome to the forum. We are really happy to have you here on board. :) By the way, I also love kids! One of my passions in life is teaching, and I would love to put up a Child Daycare Center in the future. Wishing you all the best! :)

Michelle likes this.