BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A teen entrepreneur community?

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by tae, May 20, 2016.

Would a teen-entrepreneur forums/community/network do well?

1. Yes

2. Not really

3. Absolutely Not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Share This Page

1. tae

tae Entrepreneur

After ages of research I learned that there's no actual forums/community of entrepreneurs that are in their teens, like myself, do you think this idea would flourish?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I've had discussions with the forum owner regarding this. I've explored this a bit and thought adding a section of this community to help young entrepreneurs have a platform for learning, exploration, and discussions.

in my research I have discovered that there are an abundance of middle schools, high schools, and colleges with entrepreneurial groups, clubs, and teams. I've long thought of trying to pull them into our community to help them, guide them, and introduce them to more experienced and successful entrepreneurs from around the world.

3. tae

tae Entrepreneur

I've began working on a website already! Tomorrow I'm going to purchase a domain, and the website will be up and running within the next week

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

What platform are you going to use for a community based site?

Do you have experience running a community based platform?

What's your management strategy? Mods, Super Mods, Administrators, etc.

How do you plan to develop the membership?

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@tae, this is an unique idea and I think it might work well. To expand on this idea, maybe have the forum for the teens to learn and have a different section where the adults can teach/mentor the teens. Just an idea.