Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

A look back on Business Insider's 2014 Car of the Year - the Corvette Stingray

Discussion in 'Cars and Vehicles' started by EF-Roger, Dec 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

2015-chevrolet-corvette-stingray.jpg

Business Insider recently named it second annual Car of the Year: the Volvo XC90.

It was out second time at the rodeo. Last year's winner was the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. So we thought, as 2015 draws to a close, we'd take a quick look back.

Feel free to applaud — and applaud some more! Ben Zhang and I debated the choice of the Corvette long and hard, and I demanded that he make the patriotic case for the Corvette at least a dozen times.

Jaguars and Ferraris were swatted aside. Big, luxurious SUVs fell by the wayside. Even the Very Important Tesla Model S P85D, the fastest sedan in the world, couldn't beat out America's sports car.

Read more A look back on Business Insider's 2014 Car of the Year - the Corvette Stingray

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

Beautiful! I love how it has a type of old school look but still modern. Very cool car.