BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Business Insider recently named it second annual Car of the Year: the Volvo XC90.

It was out second time at the rodeo. Last year's winner was the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. So we thought, as 2015 draws to a close, we'd take a quick look back.

Feel free to applaud — and applaud some more! Ben Zhang and I debated the choice of the Corvette long and hard, and I demanded that he make the patriotic case for the Corvette at least a dozen times.

Jaguars and Ferraris were swatted aside. Big, luxurious SUVs fell by the wayside. Even the Very Important Tesla Model S P85D, the fastest sedan in the world, couldn't beat out America's sports car.

Read more A look back on Business Insider's 2014 Car of the Year - the Corvette Stingray

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Beautiful! I love how it has a type of old school look but still modern. Very cool car.