BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Sergio Rodriguez

Sergio Rodriguez Entrepreneur

I am curently in the restaraunt business. I spend most of my time in the business looking for ways to grow and better our customer base in search to one day franchise this growing company. I also spend my time looking in to ways to improve my financial status by investing my time in becoming more knowledgeable. I have set goals and have set times and dates for health improvement, work , family, and very little play. I am always open to suggestions and always looking for business mentors to help me achieve my goals. I also am open to spend some time into venturing off in search of any potential or already successful growing business.

T J Tutor and K like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix

Sergio Rodriguez likes this.
  3. Sergio Rodriguez

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

5. Sergio Rodriguez

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Setting less time for play might seem like a good idea and its something that we've all failed to do no doubt, you have to get the balance right. If your not happy away from work, you Sony be happy at it either.

Just my advice for now, and...welcome to the forum.

7. Sergio Rodriguez

Thanks for the advise. And yes we will see what this is all about.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Great to have you with us @Sergio Rodriguez ! Welcome to EntrepreneurFix.

I spent a lot of my time in the restaurant business, my family had an upscale restaurant and nightclub. I moved on, but my family stayed in it for 50 years.

Going franchise is the dream of many in various markets, have you researched the mechanics of getting it done for yourself?

What part of the world are you and your restaurant in?

What is the table fare or cuisine?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

9. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

@Sergio Rodriguez Hello and Welcome to Entrepreneurship Fix! Your determination and hard work in your restaurant business will surely give you luck and success in your business. Good luck!