BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Its Jay D

Its Jay D Entrepreneur

If you're young, a novice entrepreneur or you're just looking to make fast cash, this could quite possibly be the most effective article I have come across. I have actually done a couple of these before I started my businesses and I used to do really well for someone who never had a job. Share this with anyone who may be struggling financially and open the door to entrepreneurship for them!

10digitdudes.com/6-easy-fast-ways-to-make-money/

2. sar777

sar777 Entrepreneur

These are definitely unique ways to make money without any qualifications. But in the same way as any business venture, with all of them you have to take the time to take action. Even with selling stuff on eBay, while it doesn't requires any actual qualification, your ability to get a higher price for items or know what's worth selling is going to be highly dependent on your ability to write a good quality listing.

Its Jay D likes this.
  3. Its Jay D

Its Jay D Entrepreneur

Yep, there's some very creative ways to bring in the cash. That is very true but I think the idea was fast ways to make some cash without having any special skill or qualification. Of course, you can teach yourself how to maximize eBay profits with Youtube videos as well as trial and error. I made my first $100k on eBay and mine was mainly trial and error for the first 6-8 months.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

This is really great. Thanks for sharing the link to us here. Very relevant and useful. :)

Well, I agree, there's a lot of ways to earn money online/offline without having to graduate from college, or having a long list of work experience. All you have got to do is put all your effort and time into something, and you'll be successful. Of course, you also need to self-study some stuffs so you would be more knowledgeable in a particular field.

bhu likes this.
  5. Its Jay D

Its Jay D Entrepreneur

Indeed! The education system and college is way over rated. Passion, effort and time into any hobby can be successful if you master your niche.

bhu likes this.
  6. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

The article covers very interesting ideas. You may not be an MBA but you may be able to convince people to buy your product or service. You may not be an MA in arts and literature, and still earn money by writing articles.

Digsby Trace likes this.
  7. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

In fact, if we look at most of the successful business entrepreneurs in the world, we will find a common thing that most of them are college dropouts. However they were full of passion and were determined to succeed. Take the case of Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg or Oprah Winfrey. They all dropped out of college to pursue their interests.

bhu and Taj511 like this.
  8. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

I think that I wasted money going to college especially that the course I took is irrelevant in the industry. You can enter the hospitality industry without having a formal degree. I should have known that passion is more important and not a piece of formal paper.

9. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

You might want to see if they'll add a #11 to thier list, too. Although men can sell sperm, I have seen advertisements for a few years to where women can also sell their eggs for between $30,000 to $50,000. There is no telling where those eggs will end up and whether or not they are used for freezing and artificial insemination, or whether they are used for science experiments. It really is a grey area and hard to say, but that's another option if a woman really needs money that is available to her in many parts of the world now. From the eyes of the people providing the money to females who elect to do this: if she were to ovulate, the egg would be lost but if she is paid, the egg can be extracted and preserved. If I were a woman I'm not quite sure how I would feel about something like that or whether I'd even consider it as a possibility, but that choice exists out there as a supplement to the last part of the article.

10. Kia Adams

Kia Adams Entrepreneur

Yes, it is very much possible to earn a full-fledged living on the web, let alone making quick bucks. A college degree may help you if you are looking to tutor students online, however, it is not completely necessary. I agree, to a great extent, with the person saying that the significance of the formal education system has been exaggerated. You can stand on your own feet with the power of the web if you have got the dedication, perseverance, tenacity and stamina. To do it successfully, you've got to figure out the method you'll use. There are a variety of methods. But, I believe that the most powerful and effective method is starting your website and begin selling products. This will, however, require some degree of financial investment, especially for standing out from the crowd. Even without spending a penny upfront, you can pay your bills and earn a living quite comfortably if you put to use a combination of methods, such as PTC, GPT, Adsense, Freelancing, etc.

11. financialdreamer

financialdreamer Entrepreneur

Those are some interesting ideas, since I'm a cat lover perhaps I could try pet sitting, some people make a part time income doing that! Ebay didn't work out so good for me. Selling on there can be very competitive but the biggest problem are the fees! I ended up owing them instead of making the small profit I was planning on. Freelance writing could be a fast cash maker too but some sites take the fun out it! I read about one recently where if the client has any problem no matter how small with what you wrote, it will reflect badly on your status on the site that you're freelancing on. Now you've wasted time and put effort into a piece that you aren't getting paid for! I'm not trying to sound negative, I'm just saying that making a buck or two isn't as easy as we'd like to think.

12. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

Thank you, I was the youngest and I desire to succeed so I will go to see what it is

13. blenly

blenly Entrepreneur

I feel like eBay is quite intimidating to get started with. A lot of the sellers have been on there for years and are well established. They also have much better buying power than I could ever have starting out. @Its Jay D
    If you don't mind me asking what did you decide to sell and how did you decide to sell it?

14. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

Yes there are a whole lots of business you can do without qualification. But then a qualification gives you an advantage over one who does not have it. You have an edge when you have a qualification and will tend to do better than the one who does not have it. My advice is while you may start a business without qualification, do work on getting it.

15. blenly

blenly Entrepreneur

@Bonyi But the business your in may not necessarily require you to ever need that qualification. Getting may never help you and could be a waste of money. Fortunately in the UK where I study I have access to free tuition fees but I know they can be huge in the states.
    Basically what I'm saying is you don't need to worry about being denied a job because you are missing a qualification if you are your own boss!

16. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Thank you for this list! I think there are numerous ways to make money online, from selling on eBay, to writing, to GPT sites... You only have to choose which one strikes your fancy and your interest. The good thing is, you don't even have to choose one, you can be a member of multiple sites. That's the beauty of working online, you don't have to have the necessary qualifications and you can be a part of different sites. This way, you can earn money even if one site is not available at one time.

I think most jobs online don't even require that you are a college graduate. Let alone a high school graduate! With most sites I'm part of, they don't even ask what school attainment I have finished. So it's such a breath of fresh air because from where I am, in real life, college attainment to qualify for real-paying jobs is very important.

bhu likes this.
  17. Taj511

Taj511 Entrepreneur

I have been selling on eBay for a couple of years somewhat full time. I mostly sold used fashion because that was what I could get my hands on the cheapest since I left my job abruptly. EBay is a great place to start and as long as you ship promptly and supply a good product, you're good to go. I just wish I had more to start out with because it seems that as I made money, I had to spend it to survive and pay the fees associated with eBay and shipping. Please keep in mind, I sold in one of most vulnerable categories on there b/c it was used clothing. However, I had to worry less about shipping damage and loss of profit from unsatisfactory quality according to customers. This was beneficial b/c eBay has strict requirements to be a top-rated seller that the "customer is always right" motto is engraved in your psyche. So if a customer had a invalid complaint, I had to give in and refund them. For instance, I had to argue with eBay's customer service to alter a negative review that a customer left saying I used USPS and she thought that was why her package didn't get to her. But it turned out that it was because she gave the wrong address. So to try to persuade her to remove, I shipped the item back to her on my dime but it didn't work. So I didn't make any money on that order. I would have been even more pissed if eBay didn't eventually remove that review.

18. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

One of the ideas presented on the article is very interesting. I am not in the US, but I really liked the idea of donating sperm. This is still a new business in our home country. Starting infertility clinic can be a very lucrative business in our home country. Yard sale is also a good idea

19. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Well it is certainly great to see some examples like this and know that entrepreneurship is still alive and thriving, even in some non-traditional ways. Like some other users have said, though, it still takes a lot of time and investment and hard work and dedication to make anything happen, so we cannot forget that.

20. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

thank you it makes me more motivated to continue my passion for