BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

This questions more for fun and experimental but I was wondering what my real estate guys would do with 50k$ in capital. In this market would you guys be buying a rental or two with bank owned money? Get into flipping properties? Maybe expand your current real estate business? Let me know below!

2. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Well, I'm not really in real estate, so hypothetically speaking if I had $50k, I would definitely flip a property or join in on owning apartments. In real estate, $50k doesn't feel like much depending on your location. I feel like that $50k would be used up immediately if I got too overzealous. If doable, I might even keep the property I intended to flip and rent it out. Everything is more or less dependent on what would give the most bang for my buck. But like I said, I'm no expert in real estate.

Isaac Kieffer likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

This is dependent on a number of factors. For a young man such as you, I would put that kind of money into a rental property. I don't know your market, but you might be able to pick up a duplex or even a fourplex with that kind of down payment.

Isaac Kieffer likes this.