Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

50% off tickets!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Nunzio Presta, May 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Member

Hey everyone,

I have a 50% discount on tickets to the "Business Transition Forum." If you're in the Toronto area on June 7th & 8th it's a great conference to attend. It's packed with informative content & sessions for anyone looking to build, grow or sell their business (which as entrepreneurs, this information is vital). I'm particularly interested in their focus on building the perfect sellable business - which in my opinion is great even if you do not want to sell!!

Nevertheless, check it out here and let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up!

Speak soon.

NP

azgold likes this.
  2. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

This can be a great exit strategy!

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Member