BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

50% off tickets!

Discussion in 'Network' started by Nunzio Presta, May 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hey everyone,

I have a 50% discount on tickets to the "Business Transition Forum." If you're in the Toronto area on June 7th & 8th it's a great conference to attend. It's packed with informative content & sessions for anyone looking to build, grow or sell their business (which as entrepreneurs, this information is vital). I'm particularly interested in their focus on building the perfect sellable business - which in my opinion is great even if you do not want to sell!!

Nevertheless, check it out here and let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up!

Speak soon.

NP

azgold likes this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

This can be a great exit strategy!

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur