BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

If you want to own a blog that drives massive volumes of traffic to your website, there are certain qualities that you should have.

A serious blogger is hard working. As you know, you need to write content for your blog regularly. This means that you will need to do some writing, which requires some effort. You can’t generate huge volumes of traffic to your blog and website if you are lazy and are not prepared to spend some time writing your content. If you have some funds, you can hire a ghost-writer to write your blog content. One way or another, some effort or resources are required to prepare your blog content.

A successful blogger is resourceful and full of ideas. It is important for your blog to be captivating, useful and interesting so that you have regular visitors as well as new visitors. You must therefore think about ways of making your blog unique and appealing to your visitors. Think about the needs and interests of people in your niche and identify what your visitors would like to see on your blog.

A successful blogger looks for all the opportunities to make money from the blog. There are many ways through which you can make money on your blog. You can sell your own products and services, you can sell affiliate products and you can sell some advertising space. If your blog gets high volume of traffic, you can make a lot of money with your blog.

A serious blogger looks for ways to drive traffic to the website. You can exchange traffic with other blogs and websites in the same niche. This is particularly effective if these websites have high popularity rank as this will in turn help to increase your blog and website ranking.

A successful blogger never gives up. It takes time and effort to drive traffic to your blog or website and start making some sales. Consistent blogging is therefore essential. Never give up.

If you have these five qualities discussed above, you can be a successful blogger, generate high volumes of traffic and make online profits.

Regards,
    D

EF-Roger and Brian like this.

2. Kulwant Nagi

Kulwant Nagi Entrepreneur

True that.. All awesome qualities..

Never gives up is the main driving force. :)

Deon Christie likes this.
  3. Deon Christie

I find these qualities to also be quite effective in daily life. I believe failure adds exquisite taste to success. :)

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Great post, Deon - perfect! Like @Kulwant Nagi, I also like the part about never giving up the best. :)

John Chow only blogs for a couple of hours a day but does so every day - two or three posts, so he says, anyway. He also says that he would do it, even if he wasn't making money doing it because it is a passion of his. That can be key to keep you going, or at least help a lot.

Chow also advises that most bloggers don't make money because they fail to combine their blogging with marketing in order to get traffic.

5. Deon Christie

Glad you enjoyed my post, azgold. Have a wonderful weekend.

azgold likes this.
  6. Deon Christie

Hey Everyone,

First, allow me to thank you for such great engagement. I would like to invite you to take a look at my latest website, as practice makes perfect, this is my 12th attempt. I have added a Comments section at the bottom of each page for your valuable, professional comment - Viral Marketing Secrets and Professional Affiliate Tactics

Prosperity and growth,
    D

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  7. Deon Christie

Personally, I do no more than one to a maximum of two posts a day to different Pages, Groups, Blogs and Forums. Besides, over posting will only get you suspended.

8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Nice! Once could say that all of those points could point to anyone successful in any field, not just a blogger. Thanks for sharing

9. Deon Christie

Glad it helped, have a lovely weekend.

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I totally agree with you. In order for you to be a successful blogger, you must be hardworking, determined, and patient. Aside from that, you also have to be very passionate and enthusiastic. I have already tried monetizing a blog before, but since I am pretty busy with my work, I have somehow neglected it. Probably in time, I would return to blogging.