BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

35 things YOU NEED in your DREAM HOUSE!(AMAZING!)

Discussion in 'Useful Resources and Inspirations' started by K, Nov 7, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

Andorphin and Valsthrivers like this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Yes, looks amazing and I definitely want a BIG wine cellar when I get loads of dough and buy my house but I wouldn't want the wine cellar door to be in the middle of my kitchen floor. That sort of implies they didn't have much space and it looks kinda inconvenient. Great concept though, unique.

The other room looks so cozy and comfy!

3. K

K Entrepreneur

I can't wait to move into my dream house one day and i'm going to revert back to this thread for some serious inspiration!

4. ASAP!

ASAP! Entrepreneur

Holy shit what id do for that movie room!

5. Andy

Andy Entrepreneur

That wine cellar is just IMMENSE!

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Wonder if it comes fully stocked. :)

K likes this.
  7. opiektidung

opiektidung Entrepreneur

so is nice, t
    if I have a dream home that is on the sea, so that every day can sunbathe and swim

8. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Wow that staircase is absolutely amazing. How cool! I love the huge layout as well to watch movies on. Looks very comfortable. I'd probably take a nap there every single day.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Amazing! I would definitely have something like those stuffs in the future. :) I think I have got work even harder now.

Stay motivated, people! :)

10. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

In this world it is free to dream to have a house of your own and to where ever place you might want it to be. Those pictures are really amazing for a dream house and they are very lovely! How I wish someday I can already have my own dream house and it should not be only in my dreams but instead I should work hard for it to come.

11. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Entrepreneur

Who broke into my house and took pictures?!

These types of images definitely are inspirational. I moved out from my parents' house a year and a half ago and while it is nice, I couldn't get all the amenities that I would have liked! This, and other things like these images are very good to motivate yourself so maybe in the future you can get what you want.

bria1 likes this.
  12. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

The waterfall shower/bath is to die for. My husband and I would love this in our bathroom or home for that matter. It looks so relaxing and a huge stress reliever. Seems like a tropical paradise filled morning/night every time you bathe. Just pure heaven, and I want it. Just would be crappy to have to clean it everyday..but if I have that amenity..better believe I have a maid as well.

13. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

Wow that looks fantastically beautiful. I don't think will ever be a millionaire but that still looks amazing.

14. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

The home theater is so plush. I could sit and get lost in there for hours. It's like a never to be seen again room, just seems so relaxing. I could make a cheaper version of this. On a budget home theater sounds like a plan.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  15. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Talk about a dream home entertainment system and area. I am sitting here looking at my little TV and my messy couch and just wishing that I had the resources to do something like that. If only I were super rich and had all the time in the world to buy all the stuff, and then the time to really use it all. Maybe in the next life I will be so lucky. Probably not though.

16. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I wish I could own a house like this.However, I don't see this happening in my lifetime.

17. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I was thinking it could be easy to make a home theatre system. All you need is a good quality projector and large cushion, you can easily decorate the room afterwards. If you have a fireplace then you are really lucky.

18. jewelraz

jewelraz Entrepreneur

To be honest, I don't like these things! All look ridiculous. Sorry mate but thanks for the share!

19. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Gawd, my envy... Or so I'd like to say but, the only two things I liked were the library and the all natural bathroom. Otherwise I'm quite satisfied with what I have now for a home. It's small, quaint, and off the grid. I don't like overly extravagant things, and so if I ever did become a millionaire (fat chance), I'd spend it on traveling or family matters.