BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

The BizON Team would like to wish every a Happy New Year!

Remember:

"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice." - T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets

Divine Haven and EF-Roger like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Thank you. And same to the Bizon team.

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Happy new year! I am definitely looking forward to a more productive, and prosperous 2016. All the best to us! :)

Nunzio Presta and Divine Haven like this.
  4. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Happy new year! I'm so excited to see what this year brings. My calendar is ready to keep me accountable and my vision board is keeping my goals in front of me! After 30 years at a career I loved, I've finally found my passion!

5. emuzeskylow

emuzeskylow Entrepreneur

Happy new year. I can't wait to see dreams, aspirations, goals, projections, prospects and good plans being accomplish this year. It is sure to be a greater year for all.

6. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Entrepreneur

As the year is in full swing, how are everyone's 2016 goals coming along? Business, personal, etc.

7. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Things are going according to plan :) The BizON team is extremely excited as we will be releasing our new dashboard soon. It is going to bring buying, selling and growing businesses or franchises to the next level. We put a ton of thought and work into developing a marketplace that is truly seamless, resourceful and supportive! Learn more about it here!

8. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

Started off with a bang and have hit some major snags.

I work in the entertainment industry and it has highs and lows and lots of unpredictability. I'm wondering if I should walk away so that I can actually build something worthwhile but I'm afraid to do so right at the moment, despite the trauma and disruption it keeps causing in my world.

9. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I was under 9k short of my months goal. Back on my vision board for next month! I was shooting for 3 12k autobonus earners this month. Got one! I am 200k Dec 2016! My company is exploding and I'm still pinching myself! 10 months in and so much potential to help others!