BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Moses Minchuk

Moses Minchuk Entrepreneur

My name is Moses Minchuk, I have started my own business at home where people could just bring logs and I split them in to firewood but I'm having trouble finding customers. Chopping wood and doing anything with trees I could do all day! No joke. I will be upset at some times but I have done things that I thought never physically could since I was a lazy person. First week I spit 2 trees in firewood in a week! How can I get customers? By the way I was asking for $100 for one tree since i could do 1 tree in half a week and not in a hour like those wood processors.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Moses Minchuk! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us here. :) Wow, you're only 14 years old, but you're now doing an adult man's work! You must be really proud of yourself. Well, you could probably give out flyers, or post your services on your social media accounts. Keep striving, but never forget to study hard as well.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Moses Minchuk , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Add your business to our Business Showcase.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to check out our Expert of the Week with Zach Johnson.

See you around the forums.

T J