BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

122-Foot Titanosaur: Staggeringly Big Dino Barely Fits into Museum

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by EF-Roger, Jan 15, 2016.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

An incredibly long-necked dinosaur, with leg bones the size of couches, is so massive that is has invaded not one, but two rooms at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in New York City.

The enormous titanosaur—an herbivorous beast that weighed 70 tons (64 metric tons) when alive some 100 million years ago—is the newest permanent exhibit to join the museum. It measures 122 feet (37 meters) long, almost the length of three school buses.

Read more 122-Foot Titanosaur: Staggeringly Big Dino Barely Fits into Museum

harpazo22 likes this.

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I hope someone puts up a YouTube video of it when they visit. Because I'd love to see that.

3. Michelle Bondesio

Michelle Bondesio Business Owner Entrepreneur

Wow, I'd love to see that in the flesh :)

4. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

Incredible. I love all dinosaur related things and this is no exception. Just to think there were creatures this big gives me goosebumps.

5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Holy! How on earth did it hold its head and neck up?

He wouldn't have to chase prey, he could just stretch out and grab it. Did you notice the teeth? Still intact and they look sharp!

Just can't imagine any cavemen clubbing that one and making dino burgers out of it. It's so massive! Bet it was scary, too.